Search engine optimization is the process of improving the quality and quantity of website traffic to a website or a web page from search engines. SEO targets unpaid traffic rather than direct traffic or paid traffic. Source: Wikipedia
We do advanced on-site Search Engine Optimisation on all websites we design and build. Find blow a short summary of the measures we take to ensure that you receive positive results:
- Main Page Title. We optimise your main title tags to be the correct length and to contain the correct keywords for each individual page.
- Meta Description Tags. We optimise your description text to the correct length and to contain the correct keywords for every individual page.
- Keywords. We ensure that your content is optimised to include an appropriate amount of your keywords.
- We ensure that only a single H1 (heading) tag is present per page. This tag should contain the main keyword of the particular page.
- We ensure that an appropriate amount of H2 tags are used, including additional keywords.
- We create a Robots.txt file. This file tells Google and other search engines how you would like to have your website indexed and crawled.
- We create a sitemap, which contains a link to every page and post on your website. We submit this file to Google, which allows them to quickly find and index your entire website.
- SEO Friendly URLs. We ensure that every page on your website contains the appropriate keywords in its name.
Image alt text. We include your main keywords in the alt text of every image on your website. This is so that Google can easier understand the contents of the photo.
- Social Media Integration. We integrate your website with all of your social media pages. This includes Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter. This process is essential for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) purposes.
- Site loading speed. We ensure that your website loads quickly on all devices.
- SSL and CloudFlare integration. We connect your website to CloudFlare, which is a Content Delivery Network (CDN). Cloudflare also comes with an SSL certificate, which keeps your website secure.
The above is only a brief summary of what we do. We will furnish you with a comprehensive Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) report upon completion of your website design. Kindly see the results that we have achieved on our own website below: