Your Business Profile is Google’s term for your Google business listing. Business Profiles appear in Google Maps and in the local results of Google Search. The Business Profile is then open to your clients to leave reviews, add photos, ask questions, and even answer questions. A Google My Business comes with the following benefits:
- When people search for your business, they will see your business profile on the right hand side of the screen, along with your contact number, location, reviews etc.
- When people who are close to your business search for your products or services, they may see your business profile to the right hand side of the screen. This is a localised search engine result.
- A properly set up Google My Business profile is essential for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) purposes.
- A properly set up Google My Business will result in your business being listed on Google Maps.
- You are able to create posts and services, that will be visible when persons close to your location search for your services.